15. David Arkenstone - The Dragon's Breath.mp3

Universal "Find It"

Custom Search

Friday, May 9, 2008

"Dragon, Book Of Shang" Available Signed, Now At eBay


I read your book and really enjoyed it! I think it would mak a great movie and I love how it is to be contunied. How clever! Do you think you might make it into a screen play? Very exciting!

Christine G - Atlanta, Ga.

We received the book. Son loved the book and said he will be waiting on your next book that you write. If it will not be any trouble when you finish your next book Please let me know so I may order it from you. Son loves Dragons and all books about Dragons. Thank you very much. You are a great seller on ebay and very good shipper. Thanks again.

Belinda G. - South Carolina

These are two of the latest reviews I have gotten for "Dragon, Book Of Shang". Everyone that has read it so far has been thrilled and impressed. They are all chomping at the bit for the next book in the series which, I am putting together notes and outlines for now. I actually have the first 4-5 chapters sketched out already. Characters and their pets have been named and are ready for the journey.

If YOU have not gotten your copy of the book yet, "what are YOU waiting for"? I need your support to get this made into a movie and/or video game. Hey, if that happens, everyone that has a copy of the book, I will try to get in the movie as extras. I PROMISE! YOU can get your signed copy, like Belinda did, at eBay.com. This is the site!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270236222462

Have a great weekend of reading at the beach etc. with
"Dragon, Book Of Shang".

"Bad And Good Are perceptual,
Dragons Just Are....................."


Bobby Sharpe

No comments: