15. David Arkenstone - The Dragon's Breath.mp3

Universal "Find It"

Custom Search

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Buy My Book Now, "Dragon, Book Of Shang"


"Hey Bobby, just wanted to let you know, I took your book, "Dragon, Book Of Shang" to Hawaii with me. Figured I would read some of it on the flight over and back. Didn't work, I finished it on the way over! I could not put it down! For your first novel, you nailed it. Didn't know you had it in you. By the end of the book, I felt attached to all the human characters as well as the dragon. Great story line! Can't wait for the follow up. What a ride!

Tony D - CBS RADIO, Philadelphia

Thank YOU for the great review Tony! I am so glad everyone that has read the book so far is really enjoying it. I am currently working on the next one now. IYCE is chomping at the bit to get out and do his thing.

For those of YOU that have not gotten a copy yet, here are a couple of links to sites where YOU can get yours. Hey, help a hungry writer out! YOU will not be disappointed! Amazon.com: Dragon: Book of Shang: Books: Bobby Sharpe Dragon, Book of Shang Dragon, Book Of Shang by Bobby Sharpe - eBay (item 270240666857 end time Jun-0 dragon, book of shang : Books : Target Search Results

"Bad and Good are Perceptual,
Dragons Just Are"

No comments: