15. David Arkenstone - The Dragon's Breath.mp3

Universal "Find It"

Custom Search

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Movie Studios, Producers, & Writers: Read This!


Here we go again! When will these people ever learn? When will they get their heads out of their as--s?

While watching Access Hollywood or Entertainment Tonight or one of those gossip celebrity supposed entertainment shows, guess what I witnessed? A segment that featured David Hasselhoff and his new "hottie" or whatever. BUT, the kicker was, the host of the show mentioned David's new upcoming movie, "Anaconda 3"!

Now, let me say this, "I actually am a fan of the Anaconda movies". However, there have been two of them already. The second one was not that great. Hollywood now wants to rehash some more so-so material. DO ANY OF YOU "NON-CREATIVE" PEOPLE HAVE AN ORIGINAL IDEA? Oh, YOU don't? WELL, I DO!

I just published my first book which happens to be in the same genre or vain as Ananconda. The difference happens to be that DRAGON, BOOK OF SHANG IS ORIGINAL! It isn't even a rehash of other dragon stories or movies. Why doesn't Hollywood make a movie, or, at least look into the feasibility of doing one based on my book? My original story is like nothing else out there. And, it is a trilogy! C'mon Hollywood, "quit jerking the public off with your lack of creativity and start pushing the envelope again". "Hey, Shang & Iyce could be your salvation, or, your worse nightmare".

Originality Rules, Rehash Sucks,

Bobby Sharpe (Dragon, Book Of Shang on sale NOW!)Dragon, Book of Shang reggae8@aol.com

No comments: