15. David Arkenstone - The Dragon's Breath.mp3

Universal "Find It"

Custom Search

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Fiction, Love Story, Jiana Stone & Dragon, Book Of Shang

Could I be Jiana?
Hello, my name is Jiana Stone. I am one of the main characters of "Dragon, Book Of Shang". In case YOU hadn't heard yet, thanks to our writer Bobby Sharpe and our publisher Authorhouse, the book is finished, produced and ready for YOU to purchase and read.

As of this posting, the book can be purchased at Dragon, Book of Shang. In about another week or so, the book will also be available all over the net. Amazon, Borders, Barnes & Noble and Target just to name a few. I do believe that Bobby may be offering some special book packages through eBay also. I'm sure he will let YOU know when that takes place.
Hey, don't be the last one to get a copy. I guarantee YOU will really get into this story. It is nothing like anything YOU may have ever read. Yes, it's fiction with alot of action, and, as YOU would imagine, graphic violence, destruction and death. However, it is also a love story and has a message. That being, just how cruel and evil mankind can be. Especially when he has something else to do his dirty work.

So, get busy on getting your copy so that YOU can learn all about me, Sean, The Professor, and Shang. See YOU between the covers!

Peace and Dragons,

No comments: