15. David Arkenstone - The Dragon's Breath.mp3

Universal "Find It"

Custom Search

Friday, January 4, 2008

Dragon, Book Of Shang Book Update


Here is the latest on what is going on with the book. On January 25, 2008, or possibly sooner, I will do a design team meeting/conference call with my design team. We will basically, put the book together as to how it will appear. The covers, front and back, will be set. The inside layout for pages and complete interior will be set up.

Roughly two weeks later, I will get the galleys to either approve or make changes to. Once I approve everything and send it back, the book should be "live" within approximately two weeks from that date.

As it stands right now, if everything stays on track, "Dragon, Book Of Shang" should be available around February 25, 2008. Can't wait!

I will post a "new" sneak peek later on this month(January '08).

Dragons Rule,

No comments: