15. David Arkenstone - The Dragon's Breath.mp3

Universal "Find It"

Custom Search

Sunday, July 27, 2008

"Dragon, Book Of Shang" Updates & NEW Reviews


Before I post the latest reviews, I would like to take a moment to comment on the movie industry etc. This past week(july 20, 2008)the Comic-Con convention took place in Southern California. During the week, a number of details came out about upcoming movies, tv etc. The thing that keeps going through my head every time I see the list of coming attractions is, "DOES ANYONE IN HOLLYWOOD HAVE AN ORIGINAL IDEA"? I mean, give me a f*%^#ing break! It's either remakes, rehashes or various takes on the same old crap.

If any of YOU "studios" out there would like something "fresh and original", YOU might want to check out "Dragon, Book Of Shang". Oh, and by the way, "it is a trilogy." If YOU are not familiar with this work yet, YOU soon will be. YOU can even get a jump on your competitors by going to Dragon, Book of Shang or Amazon.com: Dragon: Book of Shang: Books: Bobby Sharpe. You can also read past reviews in the archives for this page.

-Your book was FANTASTIC! I read it in two evenings, I had a hard time putting it down and yet, I didn't want it to end. You did a great job with captivating my interest! It was a real page turner. I am so HAPPY and PROUD for you! Congratulations! Honestly, I truly expected nothing less. Really looking forward to your second! Keep up the great work!-

Rose - Pittsburgh, Pa (USA)

-Bobby, hey I read the book on the plane. Interesting story, creative too!-

Dan D - So. California(So Cal)Dan Dieffenbach, Actor/Filmmaker

-I grew up with all of the Toho Studios "monster" movies and became a big fan of all sci-fi and fantasy movies and stories. Your book is as good or better than any of the stories I have read or seen. The concept is really different and entertaining. Can't wait for the next in the series.-

Jomei T- Nagasaki, Japan

If YOU have finished the book, please, send me your take/review on it. If YOU have not gotten yours yet, "what are YOU waiting for"? Email me reggae8@aol.com for a signed copy, or, go to Amazon.com: Dragon: Book of Shang: Books: Bobby Sharpe to order one. I will ship anywhere in the world.

"This will be a movie,"

Bobby Sharpe Bobby Sharpe's " Opyn Mindz": Volcanoes, As They Go, The Planet Goes Bobby Sharpe's "Animalz": Kamchatka Brown Bears Kill/Eat 2 Guards

No comments: