15. David Arkenstone - The Dragon's Breath.mp3

Universal "Find It"

Custom Search

Friday, March 7, 2008

Update, Review & Links To "Dragon, Book Of Shang"


Well, here we are, just short of a month since "Dragon, Book Of Shang" was published and went live. Sales have been clipping right along. As a matter of fact, I just placed another order for more books. This way, I have books on hand that I can sign and send out to my ebay buyers and locals and friends I come in contact with. Wont have a true internet sales number until the end of the quarter.

On Thursday, march 7, 2008, I had the pleasure of doing my buddies "Upop/Worldspace Satellite Radio Show. Ted Kelly does the morning show Mondays -Saturdays which is broadcast all over the globe. It is "universal". We pumped up the book and talked and joked about our radio time for CBS Radio in Philadelphia. This is a link to "Club UPOP". Links - Club UPOP - The Official Fan Club for UPOP! YOU can also check Ted out at his myspace profile MySpace.com - Ted Kelly - 101 - Male - WASHINGTON DC - www.myspace.com/upop29

Also, a few people that I know of, have actually finished the book. This is some of what one of those folks had to say. This is from M from Ukraine who finished Dragon, Book Of Shang. She loved it!

I have just finished to read your book. Honestly, I did enjoyed going through that Dragons story. " A little imagination with a dose of reality goes a Long way" This is what is a book about. Love, adventure, imagination , fiction, and all of those just seems like a beginning of huge story. Cant wait to read the new parts of Shangs adventures.

I will recommend to the people to read Dragon, just because its interesting story, easy reading, helping you to rest after long day, inspiring the reader for imaginations, story with continuation and just because was written by the "Open Mind" author Bobby.

There YOU have our first published review. Thank YOU "M". If YOU have finished reading the book, email me with your review reggae8@aol.com . If YOU have not gotten your copy yet, "what are YOU waiting for"? Here are some links where YOU can order your copy. Feel free to use any one of them. Amazon.com: Dragon: Book of Shang: Books: Bobby Sharpe Dragon, Book of Shang eBay Seller: bobbysharpe: Fiction Books, Books items on eBay.com dragon, book of shang : Books : Target Search Results AbeBooks: Search Results - Bobby Sharpe and Dragon, Book Of Shang YOU can also just Google search "Dragon, Book Of Shang".

Thanks for your support for my first novel. I am progressing nicely on the second book as the saga continues.

"Bad and Good Are Perceptual,"
Dragons Just Are................

No comments: